Hardcore Madden Champs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hardcore Madden Champs

Madden League

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Standings Season 1
League Rules Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 4:49 pm by Admin
AFC EAST
League Rules Logo_12 OPEN

League Rules Logo_22 OPEN

League Rules Logo_18 OPEN

League Rules Logo_3 OPEN

AFC NORTH
League Rules Logo_5 OPEN

League Rules Logo_29 OPEN

League Rules Logo_25 OPEN

League Rules Logo_2 OPEN

AFC SOUTH
League Rules Logo_10 OPEN

League Rules Logo_30 OPEN

League Rules Logo_17 OPEN

League Rules Logo_32 OPEN

AFC WEST
League Rules Logo_8 OPEN

League Rules Logo_9 OPEN

League Rules Logo_23 OPEN

League Rules Logo_4 OPEN

NFC EAST
League Rules Logo_13 OPEN

League Rules Logo_11 OPEN

League Rules Logo_16 OPEN

League Rules Logo_26 OPEN

NFC NORTH
League Rules Logo_31 OPEN

League Rules Logo_20 OPEN

League Rules Logo_1 OPEN

League Rules Logo_19 OPEN

NFC SOUTH
League Rules Logo_27 OPEN

League Rules Logo_21 OPEN

League Rules Logo_14 OPEN

League Rules Logo_6 OPEN

NFC WEST

League Rules Logo_28 OPEN

League Rules Logo_7 OPEN

League Rules Logo_15 OPEN

League Rules Logo_24 OPEN

X = Playoffs Y = Division Z = Conference

Comments: 0

League Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
H34DSHOTK1LL4

League Rules Empty
PostSubject: League Rules   League Rules Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 6:02 pm

Gameplay Rules

9 Minute Quarters

Injuries: On

Accerlated Clock:15 seconds

Fantasy Draft: Off

Trading

Trades: On (User Only) Must be posted in trade approval thread and approved before both they are processed in the game

Draft picks- i am not going to keep track of draft picks. If you want to trade them with people it is your OWN responsibility to take care of it when the draft comes around with the other owner. Just remember if an owner trades picks and then leaves, you might not get the new owner to give you the picks. USE CAUTION

Free agency rules- Free Agency will be done by waiver priority for the first 3 weeks, DO NOT PICK UP PLAYERS AS SOON AS YOU ENTER THE LEAGUE. i will set the waiver prioirty each week to determine who has what priority.

Other Rules

You MUST BE ACTIVE. Missing multiple games will not be tolerated. Activity in this forum will benefit you in the offseason. (Explained below)

Games should not be started more than once. If this happens I will need an explanation.

No glitching, cheating, or cheesing. (Please report any suspected issues to me and upload a video highlight of the play.)

Play fair and realistic. (Try not to use the same play all game long. It just makes the game boring, and is an insult to your own skill.)

Try not to let the game get out of hand. this goes for both the winning and losing sides. If your up big, run the ball late in the game. There is no reason to run up the score. *(A blowout would be considered up 28 points in the 3rd quarter and/or 21 points in the 4th)

Yes this is a sim league but obviously it is not going to be 100% realistic in every way. Try to play fair and reasonably, thats about all I can ask.

2-3 Advancements per week

Never Play against the CPU unless approved by me.

Forum Rules

First, Once you have joined the forum(and to be in this league you need to be a member of this forum and be active) You must make your avatar the team you are. This is done to make it easier to recognize who is what team.

Excessive vulgar and taunting is NOT allowed. I'm all about trash talking but don't cross the line or you'll be asked to leave
Back to top Go down

League Rules
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hardcore Madden Champs :: League Rules :: League Rules-
Jump to: